- God loves the whole World (John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. NASB)
- Jesus died for the sins of the whole world (1 John 2:2 He himself is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours, but also for those of the whole world. CSB)
- Faith is required in order to be Saved (Hebrews 11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him. NASB)
- The Gospel must be proclaimed for Faith to be received (Romans 10:14 How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? How will they believe in Him whom they have not heard? And how will they hear without a preacher? 17 So faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ.NASB)
- Faith is not of works, but a Gift of God (Ephesians 2:8-9…8 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9 not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. NASB )
By. Dr. Heath Lambert Senior Pastor First Baptist Church, Jacksonville, Florida
Source: From my notes on 2 separate times at FBC in 2018.