- All that we do should be from love for Jesus, not duty! What do you value most in life?
- Do you know Jesus personally and love Him and trust Him for your future?
3. Are you aware that God knows all your thoughts and actions and that you cannot hide from Him?
4. Are you actively sharing the gospel of Jesus in your daily life?
5. Are you walking daily in the hard places with joy?
6. Are you victorious with joy in the daily battle between good and evil?
7. Does the love of Jesus compel you to walk filled by the Spirit daily and persevering to obey all His commands?
Memory verse – Psalm 18:1-2…1 I love you, Lord; you are my strength. 2 The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.
Selected parts of Psalm 18 New Living Translation (NLT)
For the choir director: A psalm of David, the servant of the Lord. He sang this song to the Lord on the day the Lord rescued him from all his enemies and from Saul. He sang:
1 I love you, Lord;
you are my strength.
2 The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior;
my God is my rock, in whom I find protection.
He is my shield, the power that saves me,
and my place of safety.
3 I called on the Lord, who is worthy of praise,
and he saved me from my enemies.
25 To the faithful you show yourself faithful;
to those with integrity you show integrity.
26 To the pure you show yourself pure,
but to the crooked you show yourself astute.
27 You rescue the humble,
but you humiliate the proud.
28 You light a lamp for me.
The Lord, my God, lights up my darkness.
29 In your strength I can crush an army;
with my God I can scale any wall.
30 God’s way is perfect.
All the Lord’s promises prove true.
He is a shield for all who look to him for protection.
31 For who is God except the Lord?
Who but our God is a solid rock?
32 God arms me with strength,
and he makes my way perfect.
33 He makes me as surefooted as a deer,
enabling me to stand on mountain heights.
34 He trains my hands for battle;
he strengthens my arm to draw a bronze bow.
35 You have given me your shield of victory.
Your right hand supports me;
your help has made me great.
36 You have made a wide path for my feet
to keep them from slipping
49 For this, O Lord, I will praise you among the nations;
I will sing praises to your name.
50 You give great victories to your king; you show unfailing love to your anointed,
to David and all his descendants forever.