- Rebellion against God does not end well for the rebeller or others.
- Be humble and trust God no matter what circumstances you find yourself in.
- Be a friend.
- Keep the big picture of your life in mind.
- Do not harbor rebellion against God in your life for even a day! 31 Days of Prayer for Review, Confession, and Repentance.
- “Wherever You lead and whatever the cost, I’m ready: Anytime. Anywhere. Anyway. Whatever it takes Lord!” [For source click here].
- When you are faced with troubles, how do you typically deal with those troubles? How does David’s response to his troubles encourage you [2 Samuel 15:25-26]?
- Bow down in the worship of King Jesus each day. Humbly submit yourself to Him and to His will today. Ask Him to help you experience the glory of His kingdom today.
- Thank God today that He is good and wise–that He knows the beginning from the end and it is all for His glory and our good. Ask that He would help you to trust in Him today, no matter the circumstances you face.
- Memory verses – 2 Samuel 15:21 But Ittai answered the king and said, “As the Lord lives, and as my lord the king lives, surely wherever my lord the king may be, whether for death or for life, there also your servant will be.
2 Samuel 15:34 But [Hushai] if you return to the city, and say to Absalom, ‘I will be your servant, O king; as I have been your father’s servant in time past, so I will now be your servant,’ then you can thwart the counsel of Ahithophel for me.
Always Be Ready and keep a clear conscience! 1 Peter 3:15-16a…15 sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence; 16a and keep a good conscience [NASB] Memorize in the Bible Version you prefer–for many versions click here
Henry Luke 8/4/2018