1. Praise God that Jesus showed His agape love for us by sacrificially laying down His life for us. Ask that God would help you to love the way that Jesus loves.
- Each day I will REVIEW my recent actions, motives, thoughts, and words; CONFESSwhere I have sinned against God & others; and REPENT of each sin by asking God for forgiveness and help [a] to change my heart, [b] in persevering to turn from sin, and [c] asking Him by His grace and mercy to not let my sin harm others. A
- Disciples praise Jesus, who is the light of the world and that He has transferred you from the kingdom of darkness into His kingdom of light. Ask that He would help you put on the full Armor of God to fight Satan and the world system.
- Have you ever been in a major conflict with someone? Have you ever effectively banished someone from your life or the reverse? For reconciliation and peace-making click here
- Have you felt distant from God lately? Have you had a lack of passion for evangelism? Pray earnestly that your unbelieving friends, co-workers, colleagues, and acquaintances would be reconciled to Him. Be an ambassador for Jesus this week by sharing your faith using the Red Card or other aids B.
- Memory verse – 2 Samuel 14:14 For we will certainly die and are like water that is spilled on the ground and cannot be gathered up again. Yet God does not [simply] take away life, but devises plans so that the one who is banished is not driven away from Him. [AMP]
- Always Be Ready and keep a clear conscience! 1 Peter 3:15-16a…15sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence; 16a and keep a good conscience [NASB] Memorize in the Bible Version you prefer–for many versions click here
Notes: A- click on “31 Days of prayer for confession through Galatians 5:19-23a and 2 Peter 1:5-7“; B- Examples to have with you include tracts such as Got Life, How to have peace with God? or the Life or Death–Red Card.
Henry Luke 7/29/2018