- How do you explain David’s growing greater, the presence of the Lord, and the Word; and yet he disobeyed the Lord? What is the application for your life?
- Am I always faithful in seeking guidance from the Word, Spirit, and mind of Jesus before making decisions? For how you can make Spirit-led decisions now click here
- Praise God each day for Jesus. Ask Him to forgive you for sinning just like David. Thank Him for being faithful and just to forgive your sins and to cleanse you from all unrighteousness. Ask Him to help you walk today as a child of the Kingdom.
- Let us pray that God the Holy Spirit would convict us of our sin, just like He did David; so that we may repent, bear fruit, experience the joy of the Lord and offer Him the worship and praise He deserves.
- Do you often remember and are thankful for times when God blessed your life?
- Memory Verse – 2 Samuel 5:10,12.. David became greater and greater, for the Lord God of hosts was with him. 12 And David realized that the Lord had established him as king over Israel, and that He had exalted his kingdom for the sake of His people Israel.
Memory verse review:
2 Samuel 2:1 David inquired of the Lord, saying, “Shall I go up to one of the cities of Judah?” And the Lord said to him, “Go up.” So David said, “Where shall I go up?” And He said, “To Hebron.”
1 Peter 3:15 sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts a, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence; [a–set apart Jesus as Lord and Master in your life!]
Henry Luke 6/27/2018
For other similar posts, click on “2 Samuel 5-6” in Tags below.