- Spend time today confessing to God any ways that you have rebelled against Him lately. Then spend time in thanksgiving, expressing your gratitude for the forgiveness and redemption that is yours through Jesus.
- Ask God to be your refuge and strength amid the turbulent tide of the world. Thank Him for sending His Son Jesus as a victorious King, who won the battle over sin, death, and Satan by His resurrection from the dead.
- Have I learned to trust God even when patiently waiting for troubles and difficulties to pass?
- As you consider your own sin and unfaithfulness to the Lord, where do you find yourself getting overwhelmed? The advice of our culture would be, “Pull up your bootstraps and do better, be better.” How does scripture suggest we should respond?
- A lot of pain results from people rebelling against God and it extends beyond the immediate rebels. Are you rebelling against any of the commands of God? If so what can you do limit the pain for self and others?
6. Memory Verse Ephesians 6:12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Henry Luke 6/17//2018
For other similar posts, click on “2 Samuel 2-4” in Tags below.