- Have you made the great exchange of your sin for the righteousness of God and now live eternally?
- Being honest with yourself and God, what is your true motive for living? Do you find that your motives are hard to know or are mixed? What will you do if you have mixed motives?
- What is your view of who and what is Jesus?
- How are you doing at growth in your intimate relationship with Jesus and advancing daily in God’s goal to “be conformed to the image of his Son”?
- Are you actively being a reconciler, ambassador, discipler and witness for Jesus or ignoring your “marvelous gift” of salvation from God?
- memory verse – 2 Corinthians 5:14-15.. 14 For the love of Christ controls us,… 15 and He died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf.
2 Corinthians 5:21 He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him
Henry Luke 5/20/2018
For other similar posts, click on “2 Corinthians 5-6” in Tags below.