1.The comfort God gives Disciples in our affliction makes us able to be used by God to comfort “those who are in any kind of affliction”.
2. Paul was a missionary, church planter and writer of 14 of 27 books in the New Testament during 25 years living with a thorn giving all the glory to God and comforting others.
3. Disciples with difficult circumstances are commanded to focus on Triune God and live thankfully one day at a time with hope for the future.
4. Paul had a clear conscience that he lived a Jesus-centered life with his only desire to obey the commands of Jesus.
5. Are you worshipping God with an unveiled soul in the Word? Is the Holy Spirit transforming you into the image of Jesus from glory to greater glory?
6. Are you using the gifts Jesus has given you to serve Him and others? What does Matthew 25:29 say if you hide your gifts instead of not using them?
7. Scripture memory – 2 Corinthians 1:4 He comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any kind of affliction, through the comfort we ourselves receive from God.
John 10:28 and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand. [oves]
Ephesians 2:8-9..8 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9 not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. [oves]
Henry Luke 5/5/2018
For other similar posts, click on “Comfort” in Tags below.