- May we, in our culture, strive to imitate Jesus and live in a way that brings glory to our Lord Jesus Christ!
- Disciples are to participate in the Lord’s Supper with reverence, unity, and thankfulness for His sacrifice!
- The Lord’s Supper is a visible gospel presentation and reminder to all who participate to obey the command to proclaim the gospel of Jesus.
- The Lord’s Supper is not to be entered into flippantly, but with self-examination and confession of sin, and anticipation of seeing Jesus soon.
- memory verse – 1 Corinthians 11:28 But a man must examine himself, and in so doing he is to eat of the bread and drink of the cup.
1 Peter 2:24 and He Himself bore our sins in His body on the cross, so that we might die to sin and live to righteousness; for by His wounds you were healed.
Henry Luke 4/15/2018
For other similar posts, click on “1 Corinthians 11” in Tags below.