- Are we willing to die to self; following the example of Jesus as He voluntarily died on the cross for our sins?
- Will you ask the Lord to help inventory your normal tasks and make sharing the gospel high on your “priority list” or “life Vision”? For my “life Vision” click here.
- Do you give any thought to the reception you will receive at the judgment seat of Jesus regarding your obedience to His commands? If you selected only the commands you like to obey, what will be His response?
- After the judgment day what crown[s] will you have to present back to God in worship and thanksgiving?
- How can you live in the future so that someone could look at you and say, “You are a true example of what it means to follow Jesus”?
- We can be with Jesus today as we immerse ourselves in His Word and prayer. This takes time, surrender and obedience to his will. Paul spent 3 years in the desert alone with God and the Word. Will you commit to spend 1/2 to 1 hour per day in Bible study and prayer? For HEAR method of Bible study click here.
- What other changes do you need to make in your actions or words so you can imitate Jesus and reveal His glory to everyone you come into contact with? For ideas in “Jesus says Give Me Your All” click here.
- Scripture memory – 1 Corinthians 10:31 Whether, then, you eat or drink or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God. NASB; 1 John 3:16 This is how we have come to know love: He laid down his life for us. We should also lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters. CSB
Henry Luke 4/1/2018
For other similar posts, click on “1 Corinthians” in Tags below.