- What is your Worldview? Is it Sociological or Biblical A? It determines the choices you make on a daily basis. A- For two worldviews click here.
- Am I an encourager that creates the opportunity to witness the gospel to others?
- Paul used every opportunity to fulfill his assigned mission from God to deliver the gospel to all the nations, even when he was in chains.
- How can we make the gospel message intriguing and interesting? What did Paul begin with in presenting the gospel?
- Like Paul, our task is to tell the story of Jesus to all people, regardless of their response.
- Paul never gave up telling, teaching and writing about the story of the gospel of Jesus! Will I persevere like Paul by the grace and power of Jesus or take time off.
- Memory verses – 1 Peter 3:15 but sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence;
#8 – 1/21/2018 – Psalm 139:14 Thank You for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it. NLT
#9 – 1/28/2018 – Ephesians 3:10 “For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.”
#10 – 2/4/2018 – Acts 20:24 But I count my life of no value to myself, so that I may finish my course and the ministry I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of God’s grace.
#11 – 2/11/2018 – Acts 22:15 For you are to be his witness, telling everyone what you have seen and heard.
#12 – 2/18/2018 – John 14:26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things,
Henry Luke 3/4/2018
For other similar posts, click on “Acts 27-28” in Tags below.