1. We should “sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence;” [1 Peter 3:15]
2. Paul repeated the invitation in Acts 22:15-16 in Romans 10:14,17,9,13. Who so ever will may come.
3. What has been my part in the terrible decline in the church in the USA? Have disciples today done any better than the 1st century Jews?
4. How does Paul’s life purpose in Acts 22:15 relate to the commission of Jesus recorded in Matthew 28:18-20? Does the specific purpose that God desires for each believer always relate to that commission? Will you memorize Acts 22:15 this week and apply to your life.
5. Memory verse – Acts 22:15 For you are to be his witness, telling everyone what you have seen and heard.
Review last weeks memory verse
#10 – 2/4/2018 – Acts 20:24 But I count my life of no value to myself, so that I may finish my course and the ministry I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of God’s grace.
Henry Luke 2/18/2018
For other similar posts, click on “Acts 22” in Tags below.