Sharing the gospel is worth the sacrifice and effort.
- O God help me to live today as your servant finishing strong so I can repeat the words of Paul near the end. “I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.” [2 Timothy 4:7-8 CSB]
- Am I willing to be submissive and pursue with all my strength God’s will as clearly outlined in the Bible. Sometimes this requires saying no to good things, that I am skilled at and enjoy, to leave energy and time for His will.
- Acts 20:18-21 should cause me to review my service for Jesus in the past and set His will as the goal for the future.
- What does it mean to me to fulfill God’s will for my life? Do I honestly believe that faithfully fulfilling God’s will, as given in the Bible, brings contentment?
- Am I supporting my pastors and being a faithful watchman proclaiming God’s truth in each opportunity provided? [Ezekiel 33:16]
- Am I consciously daily relying on the divine power of Jesus through the knowledge of Him from the Bible and the Holy Spirit?
- Scripture Memory – Acts 20:24 But I count my life of no value to myself, so that I may finish my course and the ministry I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of God’s grace.
3rd Missionary Journey: Acts 18:23-21:15; 52-59 AD; Paul writes 1 & 2 Thessalonians, 1 & 2 Corinthians, Galatians and Romans; 3,303 miles. Map below.
Henry Luke 2/12/2018
For other similar posts, click on “Acts 20” in Tags below.