1. In the New Year resolve to be an encourager A and peacemaker. B
2. Resolve in the New Year to use the “overlook” or “reconciliation” response to conflict. C
3. Being faithful to God’s purpose in our lives will play a role in our decision-making processes and our personal growth.
4. Thank God for the testimony of Timothy. Ask that He would give you a similar gospel zeal. Pray over the list of things that you would have a hard time giving up or doing for the sake of the gospel. Ask that God would help you give those things over to Him.
5. Have you ever been involved in a disagreement that God used to multiply His work force?
6. Resolve in 2018 to be involved in all three steps of the discipling process; make disciples–leading people to be new believers in Jesus, then encouraging them to be baptized and teach them the commands of Jesus.
7. Scripture Memory Matthew 28:19-20.. 19 Go therefore and make disciples * of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”
*Discipling is a three step process: make disciples–leading people to be new believers in Jesus D, then encouraging them to be baptized E and teaching them the commands of Jesus F. See resources below my signature for help.
Notes: A- For “Be an encourager” click here; B- For “Peacemaking for disciples” click here; C- For “12 responses to conflict” click on the The Slippery Slope Diagram D- For witnessing help see #1 here; E- For Jesus setting the example click here; F- For training help see #2 here.
Henry Luke 1/7/2018
For other similar posts, click on “Acts 15:36-16:5” in Tags below.