- What am I doing to obey the commands of God to take the gospel of Jesus to all nations including when all the nations come to live in my city and attend my church?
- What will my new name reflect about my love for Jesus, obedience to God’s commands and my attitude and behavior toward people: of all races–nations, in all economic circumstances, with all degrees of power, who hate and persecute me, who are just different from me in some way, etc?
- It is clear that FBC believes in a ministry of the gospel to the nations, but what am I doing to minister to the nations and races who live in our city? Am I putting God to the test?
- Acts 15 demonstrates God’s concern that His church includes people from every tribe, tongue, and nation?
- How does our class and you make it clear that decisions are guided by the Bible and the Holy Spirit?
- I can desire to love, trust, obey Him and encourage others because of the faithfulness of God and His other attributes.
- Scripture memory Revelation 2:17 …To him who overcomes,… I will give him a white stone, and a new name written on the stone which no one knows but he who receives it.’
Henry Luke 1/1/2018
For other posts on Acts 15, click on “Acts 15” in tags below.