- Why do I attend church worship services–who do I worship all week and where do I turn when rejected by someone I am witnessing to?
- Am I content to be thankful for uncomfortable and uncontrollable facts in my life that God has not changed?
- “Watch over your heart with all diligence, For from it flow the springs of life.” My heart will change when I live empowered by the Holy Spirit and “desire nothing on earth but Jesus” F
- Do I ever incorrectly attribute God’s work to self, other people or circumstances? Am I always thankful in all things?
- What are the potential dangers of disciples today accepting praise from people; praise that should go to God?
- What can I learn from Paul’s response that might help me deal with efforts to discredit or quiet the gospel message today?
- Memory verse: Acts 14:19-20a..19 But Jews came from Antioch and Iconium, and having won over the crowds, they stoned Paul and dragged him out of the city, supposing him to be dead. 20a But while the disciples stood around him, he got up and entered the city.
Notes: F- Proverbs 4:23; Psalm 73:25
Henry Luke 12/17/2017
For other posts on Acts 14, click on “Acts 14” in tags below.