1. The promises by God in Leviticus were conditional on the Israelites obeying the commandments of God.
2. God is love, grace, mercy and patience, but He is also the God of justice and desires obedience from His children out of love!
3. God is faithful and keeps all His promises.
4. “And besides God, I desire nothing on earth!” should be the disciples lifestyle and daily prayer. Does my prayer log and checkbook witness to this truth in my life?
5. Am I living as if I could be in the presence of Jesus in heaven today?
6. Memory Verse – Psalm 73:24-25.. 24 With Your counsel You will guide me,
And afterward receive me to glory. 25 Whom have I in heaven but You?
And besides You, I desire nothing on earth.
Henry Luke 12/2/2017
For other posts on Leviticus 17-26, click on “Leviticus 17-26” in tags below.