1. Thank God for Jesus, Who was perfectly sinless and therefore able to pay for your sin because He accomplished your eternal salvation on the Cross.
2. We are to keep short accounts with God by daily CONFESSING where I have sinned against God & others; REPENTING of this sin, asking God for forgiveness and help [a] to change my heart and [b] in persevering to turn from that sin. Click for [Self-examination]
3. Disciples today have the constant presence of the Holy Spirit and glory of God. If you were asked to describe the blessings of living a holy life, how would you respond?
4. Lift your prayer up to God and thank Him for His Son Jesus as our High Priest.
5. Thank God for the gospel! Thank Him that in His infinite wisdom He devised a way to satisfy His own holiness while still accomplishing salvation for sinners.
6. Am I committed to fulfilling the great commission of Jesus to go making new disciples, baptizing them and teaching them the commands of the Bible? Will I be “One in a Thousand” to share the gospel of Jesus with someone each week?
7. Memory Verse Leviticus 9:23c-24 23c the glory of the Lord appeared to all the people. 24 Then fire came out from before the Lord and consumed the burnt offering…; and when all the people saw it, they shouted and fell on their faces.
Henry Luke 11/18/2017
For other posts on Leviticus 8-10, click on “Leviticus 8-10” in tags below.