- Start where you are, use what you have and do what you can in obedience to the commands of God who loves you with an incomprehensible love.
- Too often our worship of God is determined by our preferences rather than God’s purposes and desires.
- Each disciple is indwelled by the Holy Spirit and can be filled daily. Jesus gives His disciples His glory that  disciples may live in unity and  the lost world may believe that God sent Jesus and  know God loves them as He loves Jesus and  they may come to know Jesus as their Savior.
- Too often we make plans and ask God to bless them but then are disappointed when God doesn’t come through.
- God loves us, knows the best for us and wants the best for us.
- Because He loves us God will never leave His disciples – Hebrews 13:5c He Himself has said, “I will never desert you, nor will I ever forsake you,” Romans 8:38-39.. For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Matthew 28:20b I am with you always, even to the end of the age.
- Memory Verse – Exodus 40:34 Then the cloud covered the tent of meeting, and the glory of the Lord filled the tabernacle.
Henry Luke 11/3/2017
For other posts on Exodus 35-40, click on “Exodus 35-40” in tags below.