- The true church will continue to decline unless disciples redouble efforts to:  enter into gospel conversations and trust God to make new disciples,  baptizing the new disciples in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit and  teaching them all that that Jesus commanded us. What is my goal for gospel conversations per week?
- We attempt to make God in our image rather than remembering we are made in His image to keep His commandments.
3. Do I keep the first four commandments as a way of demonstrating love for God?
- Jesus said “Love God and others”. Commit every day to be an encourager with a goal of having more than ______gospel conversations per week!
- Scripture Memory Psalm 139:23-24..23 Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me and know my anxious thoughts; 24 And see if there be any hurtful way in me, And lead me in the everlasting way.”
Exodus 19:5-6a..5 Now then, if you will indeed obey My voice and keep My covenant, then you shall be My own possession among all the peoples, for all the earth is Mine; 6a and you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation