- If you taste the bitter waters today, don’t grumble– look to Jesus Christ, who Himself gives living water and is able to preserve your spirit and soul and body for eternity!
- The Israelites’ grumbling was understandable from a human standpoint, yet unnecessary from a spiritual standpoint? How can disciples guard against pessimism and doubt now?
- Instead of asking, “Why me, God?” when a test comes maybe we should ask, “God, what do You want me to do, learn or change?”
- Disciples can be thankful for life now and eternal life forever by “the bread of life”, and daily provision of our needs. By His grace we can share our abundance with others in need.
- My daily question–do I fight the daily spiritual battles I encounter with my strength or under the Banner of my Savior?
- Scripture Memory Exodus 17:15 Moses built an altar and named it The Lord is my Banner;
Henry Luke 10/9/2017
For other posts on Exodus 16-17, click on “Exodus 16-17” in tags below.