- Father help me finish strong with great joy, sound judgment, sober spirit, alertness, love and keep Your commandments.
- Father, please give me your strength and power to glorify You in all I do.
- May I take the words of the psalmist to heart: “If I take the wings of the dawn, if I dwell in the remotest part of the sea, even there Your hand will lead me, and Your right hand will lay hold of me”. [Psalm 139:9-10]
- We are to stop and go based on His directions today. You say I receive no answer–keep asking and trusting God one day at a time–fear not, stay in the Word, worship and pray. No immediate answer may either be no, wait awhile or I have something better for you.
- What causes us to doubt God’s delivering power even when we have plenty of evidence of His leading and protecting acts? What is the relationship between faith and obedience? Can you have one without the other?
- What does it take for Disciples today not to repeat similar recurring cycles of faith, obedience, rebellion, punishment, confession, repentance, and restoration?
- Memory Verse – Exodus 14:31 When Israel saw the great power which the Lord had used against the Egyptians, the people feared the Lord, and they believed in the Lord and in His servant Moses.
Henry Luke 9/29/2017
For other posts on Exodus 14-15 click on “Exodus 14-15” in tags below.