- O God help me trust in Your faithfulness and help me persevere in trials.
- I am thankful to the one true God who created the universe to reveal His power and then revealed Himself through His inspired word as my Redeemer.
- O God help me glory in Your strength. Please give me confidence and trust that Your promises in scripture will be fulfilled on Your timetable despite the roaring of those who reject Jesus.
- Recognize that in troubles God wants His disciples to learn they can trust Him no matter the circumstances-good or bad? “Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death.”
- O God keep me from refusing to obey your commands so many times that You give up on me and harden my heart. Instead, help me to trust Your Power and Care for me on a daily basis. Help me to live a Cross-Centered life, click here.
- Memory Verse – Exodus 6:6 Say, therefore, to the sons of Israel, ‘I am the Lord, and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will deliver you from their bondage. I will also redeem you with an outstretched arm and with great judgments.
Henry Luke 9/16/2017
For other posts on Exodus 5-10 click on “Exodus 5-10” in tags below.