1. Has the USA forgotten God’s & the church’s contributions during the history of our nation the way Egypt forgot Joseph?
2. Does my daily life reflect that I live on holy ground every where my feet step?
3. What terrifying assignments have I received from God? What have I done about them? Has God’s anger ever burned against me?
4. Am I more like Jonah, Isaiah or Moses in obeying the clear commands of God in the Bible?
5. John said “His commandments are not burdensome”. [ 1 John 5:3 ] so why do I find it an impossible burden to obey God clear commands? Could it be because I am trying to obey out of duty, rather than because I love Jesus?
6. Give thanks to God for providing Jesus as the perfect substitute to die in my place for my sins. Thank Him that He clothes me in the perfect righteousness of Jesus so that I can have fellowship with Him. Ask God to supply the will and power to please Him, love Him and obey Him
7. Begin every day by going to the cross remembering the terrible sacrifice of Jesus for my salvation and then go back there every time I am tempted, face difficulty or receive blessings. For Cross-Centered Living click here.
8. Who did I witness to this week and who am I discipling in obedience to the command of Jesus?
9. Shamgar’s Success Secret’s A + one:  Start where you are,  Use what you have,  Do what you can,  Grow some closer to the image of Jesus every day through bible study, prayer, action and trusting Him. A- Click here for ordering information and except from book that includes Jay Strack’s personal testimony.
10. Memory Matthew 28:19-29.. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”
Henry Luke 9/9/2017
For other posts on Exodus 1-4 click on “Exodus 1-4” in tags below.