- A Happy Life, Happy Death and Happy Eternity!
- Is Jesus my Shepherd?
- Am I living in quiet peace and rest? Am I content with my life today? Do I live a life of victory in Jesus with a longing and thirst for holiness?
- Am I willing to surrender to be guided in the paths of holiness by Jesus? Am I producing fruit and glorifying God? Or do I constantly strike out on my way, fall down and need restoration?
- The key to a happy life & death today is  for Jesus to be my Shepherd,  to abide in Jesus,  to know Triune God is present in every disciple [1 Corinthians 3:16, “22 The glory which You have given Me I have given to them, ; 23 I in them and You in Me,” John 17:22-23 ],  be a fruitful ambassador for Jesus Christ, and  be full of the joy of Jesus.
- Cru Missionary Ruth Rhea said August 2017: “While on campus sharing at University of Miami or Florida International University, talking with coworkers, or just being intentional with the people we met in the city, we had 1427 spiritual conversations, 889 gospel presentations, and 58 people surrendered their lives to Christ! Praise the Lord! Each conversation represents a student boldly taking initiative in the power of the Holy Spirit to share Christ and leaving the results up to God!”
This is one opportunity for a gospel presentation per 2 spiritual conversations in a diverse and liberal place. Then there was one conversion for each 16 gospel presentations. These are very good ratios. This tells me we are not making enough presentations. Will I commit to prayerfully pursue making at least one “gospel tract” presentation “all the way through” this week. Remember every rejection of Jesus is one step closer to acceptance.
- What a happy eternity to be present with Jesus forever when this life is over on earth. “He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain;” [ Revelation 21:4 ] What a message to proclaim
- Scripture Memory Psalm 23:6Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
Henry Luke 9/1/2017
For other posts on Psalm 23 click on “Psalm 23” in Tags below.