- In the Old Testament the people of God sacrificed lambs, but today we are living sacrifices to God offering up praise, thanksgiving, doing good and sharing and obeying our leaders.
- Worship God every day privately and weekly or more often corporately.
- Worship in humility before God.
- Recognize the attributes of all-powerful and all-caring God. He is worthy of our worship.
- Set an example for the younger generation by our lives and by discipling them.
- Let us learn from the 40 years wandering of the adult Israelites who never entered the rest of the Lord.
- Scripture memory Romans 12:1 Therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, I urge you to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God; this is your spiritual worship.
Hebrews 13: 15 Through Him then, let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that give thanks to His name. 16 And do not neglect doing good and sharing, for with such sacrifices God is pleased. 17 Obey your leaders and submit to them, for they keep watch over your souls as those who will give an account…
Henry Luke 8/19/2017
For more posts on Psalm 95 click on “Psalm 95” in Tags below.