Not everyone agrees on the order below. For example some believe (7) & (8) are one appearance. I do not. However, (8) may have occurred before (7).
In and around Jerusalem:
On the day of His resurrection:(1) To Mary Magdalene John 10:14-18 . Mark 16:9
(2) To the women returning from the tomb with angelic message Matthew 28:8-10 .
(4) To the Emmaus disciples toward evening Luke 24:13-31 . Mark 16:12-13
(6) Eight days afterward: to the eleven apostles, Thomas being present John 20:24-29 .
The disciples go to Galilee where they spent the next 21 +/- days
(7) To the seven apostles by the Lake of Tiberias or Sea of Galilee John 21:1-23 .
(8) To the eleven apostles at the mountain in Galilee: Matthew 28:16-20 ; v.16 “But the eleven disciples proceeded to Galilee, to the mountain which Jesus had designated” NASB
(9) To five hundred disciples 1 Corinthians 15:6 .
(10) To James half-brother of Jesus 1 Corinthians 15:7 .
Ascension Day near Jerusalem, 40 days after His resurrection
(11) To the eleven apostles at Mount Olivet near Jerusalem: Acts 1:3-12 . Mark 16:19 -20; Luke 24:44-53
Ten days after His ascension the Holy Spirit came as promised in Jerusalem Acts 2
After His Ascension
(12) To Stephen outside Jerusalem Acts 7:55
(15) To John on Patmos Revelation 1:10-19 .
Source: Modified by Henry Luke from Scofield Bible Study Notes for Matthew 28:9 free on-line.
Modifications partially from J. B. New Testament Maps: http://www.ccel.org/bible/phillips/CN194-NEW_BEGINNING.htm
Link to Scofield notes for entire Bible free on line: http://www.biblestudytools.com/commentaries/scofield-reference-notes/
J B Phillips Translation—a rich trove of information. THE NEW TESTAMENT WITH NOTES and MAPS People, Places, Customs, Concepts, Journeys