Though all are invited to join Jesus in God’s kingdom, only those who respond to Him in obedient faith will be accepted.
Assurance of salvation–Romans 10: 9 if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 13 for “Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. ESV
John 6:40 For this is the will of My Father, that everyone who beholds the Son and believes in Him will have eternal life, and I Myself will raise him up on the last day.”
Acts 2:21 ‘And it shall be that everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.’
God desires everyone accept His invitation–2 Peter 3:9 The Lord… is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.
1 Timothy 2:3-4 …our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
Matthew 22:14 For many are called, but few are chosen.
Dr. Brunson said 4/2/2017–Because Jesus was chosen, the believer–a living stone, is also chosen– 1 Peter 2: 5 you yourselves, as living stones, a spiritual house, are being built to be a holy priesthood to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 6 For it stands in Scripture: See, I lay a stone in Zion, a chosen and honored cornerstone, and the one who believes in Him will never be put to shame. 7 So honor will come to you who believe; CSB
- God invites all to be saved and uses believers to invite the lost. Commit to obey God’s Great Commission; “Empowered by the Holy Spirit, be my witnesses in Jacksonville and beyond to the entire world!” [Acts 1:8 & Matthew 28:18-20]
- Be ready at all times to share the gospel truth, because it is the gospel that changes lives.Begin the process by simply showing gospel warmth until the door of conversation opens. Love people until they ask, “Why?” [1 Peter 3:15 sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts a, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence; a–set apart Jesus Christ as Lord and Master in your life!]
- Every day set apart Jesus Christ as Lord and Master and be ready with scripture and tracts!
- Have a list of lost people to pray for every day and put feet to prayers if possible.
- Go sharing knowing “whoever wills may come to Jesus by grace through faith”.
- Be stimulated daily, by the fact that every lost person’s eternal destiny is hell!
- Examine myself daily to see if I am a hypocrite–my actions don’t match my words! Repent and confess sins as appropriate. [The Eight Woe’s– Matthew 23: 13 But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, — 7 other woe’s follow]
- We hasten the 2nd coming of Jesus by witnessing to the lost and ISIS the 12th Imam by killing people they believe are infidels. [The End Comes–Matthew 24:14 This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.]
- Scripture Memory: Romans 10:9 if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 13for “Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
- Evangelism Scripture and Help