1. Keep His commands & present my body as a living sacrifice? [Joshua 22:5, Mark 12:28-31 & Romans 12:1-2]
2. Be controlled by the Holy Spirit with the fruit of the Spirit being demonstrated in my life each day? Ephesians 5:18 & Galatians 5:22-23a 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control;
3. Longing for Him and trust in God for every circumstance of my life? Psalms 143:8 Let me experience Your faithful love in the morning, for I trust in You. Reveal to me the way I should go because I long for You. HCSB
4. Obeying “go making disciples of all the nations” especially for the future generations. Psalms 71:18…O God, do not forsake me, Until I declare Your strength to this generation, Your power to all who are to come.
5. Grow in the image of Jesus Christ each day? My growth being evident to those around me? Romans 8:29b be conformed to the image of His Son. HCSB
6. Memorize scripture [at least 52 a year and rehearsing all regularily to remember]
7. Taking up challenging activity that will increase my intimate knowledge of Triune God and obedience of Him; “to love theLordyour God, walk in all His ways, keep His commands, remain faithful to Him, and serve Him with all your heart and all your soul.” [Joshua 22:5 HCSB]