“Living in Relationship” 1 Peter 3:1-12
Believers honor God through healthy relationships.
I. FOR THE WIFE (1 PET. 3:1-6) II. FOR THE HUSBAND (1 PET. 3:7) III. FOR ALL BELIEVERS (1 PET. 3:8-12)
- Wives and husbands be subject to one another in thefear of Christ
- Be good to each other as you are filled daily with the fruit of the Holy Spirit.
- Be good to others in the family of Christ; following the example of Jesus Christ
- Be agreeable, be sympathetic, be loving, be compassionate, be humble.
- No retaliation. No sharp-tongued sarcasm & no anger; with no exceptions
- Bless–that’s your job, Be a blessing and run after peace for all you’re worth
- Stand firm and put on the whole armor of God https://thehlukejourney.wordpress.com/2015/09/22/take-up-the-full-armor-of-god/
- Memorize 1 Peter 3:8-9 8 Summing up: Be agreeable, be sympathetic, be loving, be compassionate, be humble. 9 That goes for all of you, no exceptions. No retaliation. No sharp-tongued sarcasm. Instead, bless—that’s your job, to bless. You’ll be a blessing and also get a blessing. MSG For complete Lesson click here: 10-2-2016-living-in-relationship1-peter-3_1-12 Henry Luke 10/2/2016