1 Peter 2:11-25
Believers honor God through their submission to Him and good works as priests
1. I was born again as a new person when I accepted Christ as my savior!
2. God exchanged His eternal wrath for my sins for “the righteousness of God in Him.”
3. I am a priest of God who “offers up spiritual sacrifices to God through Jesus Christ.”
4. Follow the example of Christ who ” WHO COMMITTED NO SIN“, but suffered without compliant on the cross. Instead “…Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do….”” [Luke 23:34]
5. Memorize 1 Peter 2: 12 Keep your behavior excellent among the Gentiles, so that in the thing in which they slander you as evildoers, they may because of your good deeds, as they observe them, glorify God in the day of visitation.
6. Pray for our county and the upcoming election claiming the promise for “My people” in:
2 Chronicles 7: 14 and My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
[seek My face– this means for My people to seek the presence of God currently in the life of every believer.]
7. Every believer in Jesus Christ needs to be aware of the Humanist Doctrine which is in opposition to the revelation of God in the Bible. Click here: https://thehlukejourney.wordpress.com/2016/09/26/humanist-manifesto-i-ii-iii-245/
For complete lesson click here: 9-25-2016-living-as-stranger-1-peter-2_11-20