Gifts of God by grace to the disciples who abide in Jesus, controlled daily by the Holy Spirit and out of love obeys God’s commandments accepting that His commandments are not burdensome.
- Peace with God at salvation then the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension
- Purity “Create in me a clean heart, O God.” [Psalms 51:10a]
- Power from God who created the universe and holds it together available to disciples
- Promises from God
- Perseverance in the midst of trials, tribulation, trouble, persecution, temptations, etc
- Patience to wait on God’s timeline even for 15 years like David and 17 years like Joseph
- Protection from our 3 enemies-our flesh, the world system, and satan
- Provision of needs not wants
- Prosperity-fruit of the Spirit–Love, Joy, Peace; Patience, Kindness, Goodness; Faithfulness, Gentleness, Self-control [the Spirit given ability to control self]
- Prayer-access to God the Father through the believers High Priest Jesus Christ
- Poverty of spirit, humility from God’s greater grace [James 4:6-10]
- Prudence –wisdom, discreetness, carefulness
- Providence-understanding that God is in control
- Put off the old self of anger and bitterness and put on the new self with your position in Christ.
For My Position in Christ click here.
Henry Luke August 13, 2016