One2Won Scripture Memory Verses (NASB) 12/31/2009
1. Grace and Mercy Ephesians 2:8-9 8For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.
2. Truth– the Word 2 Timothy 3:16-17 16All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; 17so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work.
3. Holiness Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is in your midst, A victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joy.
4. Sovereignty Psalm 103:19 The LORD has established His throne in the heavens, And His sovereignty rules over all.
5. Creation Genesis 1:26a Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness;
6. Sin Romans 3:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God
7. The Adversary 1 Peter 5:8 Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.
8. God’s Son Isaiah 9:6 For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.
9. Sacrifice Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
10. Salvation John 1:12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name,
11. God’s Covenant Jeremiah 31:34 “They will not teach again, each man his neighbor and each man his brother, saying, ‘Know the LORD,’ for they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them,” declares the LORD, “for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more.
12. God’s Spirit 2 Corinthians 1:4 who comforts us in all our affliction so that we will be able to comfort those who are in any affliction with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.
13. Resurrection John 11:25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies,”
14. My Position in Christ Romans 8:1-2 1Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. 2For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hasset you free from the law of sin and of death
15. God’s Plan Ephesians 2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.
16. Prayer Jeremiah 33:3 Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’
17. God’s Blessings Psalm 1:1-2 1How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, Nor stand in the path of sinners, Nor sit in the seat of scoffers! 2But his delight is in the law of the LORD, And in His law he meditates day and night.
18. Reconciliation Matthew 6:15 “But if you do not forgive others, then your Father will not forgive your transgressions.
19. Fellowship and Accountability Proverbs 27:17 Iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.
20. Trials James 1:2-3 2Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials,3knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance.
21. Worship Romans 12:1-2 1 Therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, I urge you to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God; this is your spiritual worship. 2 Do not be conformed to this age, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may discern what is the good, pleasing, and perfect will of God. HCSB
22. God’s Expectations Psalm 119:9 How can a young man keep his way pure? By keeping it according to Your word.
23. Purity Psalm 101:3 I will set no worthless thing before my eyes; I hate the work of those who fall away; It shall not fasten its grip on me.
24. Multiplication Acts 1:8 but you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be My witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and even to the remotest part of the earth.”
In “Tags” at the bottom of this post click on “Scripture Memory” and other similiar posts will accessed.
Henry Luke Revised 1/2/2017